Come & Stay Nordic has been acquired by Frame Invest
Come & amp; Stay Nordic AB, an agency for marketing and lead creation via e-mail, has today been sold to the Swedish-Belgian investment fund Frame Invest AB.
Sales are part of a clear growth strategy following a successful turnaround. Through a joint holding company, Frame Invest buys 77 percent of the shares. The remaining 23 percent are distributed among four employees, including CEO Anders Hartmann. The ambition is to triple sales within a few years.
Sharp has represented the sellers Come & amp; Stay Nordic AB.
Transaction Team from Sharp
Strong> Jesper Wigelius.
Lawyer on behalf of the seller was Martina Etemad on White & amp; Case.Back to references ›